Eco Rubber Gloves
We’re still in the process of adding data to this product. You may see this in certain places across the site while we gather data on different materials and their impact.
But fear not, this product has been verified by our vetting process with hard evidence to make sure it’s better than the mainstream alternative. Create an account to unlock the ability to track the impact of all your Canopey shopping and earn fun rewards!
Living Wage Employer
Women Led Business
Choose from two sizes and save when you buy more (you can't mix sizes):
- Medium (glove length 30cm x palm width 10cm approx.)
- Large (glove length 30cm x palm width 11cm approx.)
Ethically made from FSC® certified natural rubber with 100% natural cotton flock lining
- 100% plastic free
- Vegan friendly
- Will not release microplastics into the environment
- 93% of customers say our products work just as well as or even better than plastic alternatives
- Packaging sustainably sourced and recyclable
- Carbon footprint more than offset (3.5x) with charity On A Mission
- Rinse with water and air dry between uses to prevent mould
- Store out of direct sunlight
- Always use a separate pair of household gloves for dish washing verses all other cleaning
- Contains natural latex rubber, which may cause an allergic reaction. If signs of allergic reaction appear, discontinue use.
- Cut up the gloves (this speeds up composting) and place in home composting bin
- If you don't compost, you can pop them in your usual household waste and be smug in the knowledge you haven't generated plastic waste by switching to Seep
This product has free delivery. There is an estimated delivery time of 3-5 working days, to reduce the environmental cost and make packing and deliveries more efficient. This time may vary depending on the brand and can be quicker!
Note that ordering from multiple brands may lead to separate packages. Please note we only currently deliver to UK mainland customers.